Welcome to The Triage Service Page
What we do:
The Triage Service provide support to Children, Young People (0-25 years) & Families in Early Years, Schools, Colleges, in the Community and at Home in Watford, Three Rivers, Bushey & Radlett using a ‘no wrong door and solution focused’ approach
The Triage Team is a service dedicated to supporting Families, Children & Young People with Special Educational Needs, Disabilities, Mental Health & Emotional Well-being multi-complex needs to access appropriate services with confidence (with or without diagnosis)
Please click on the link below to be directed to our Service Tiered Approach & Flow Chart for further information.
- Triage Support Flowchart (487KB)
Who we are:
- Jan Crook – Triage Lead and Champion for 0-25 and Transition to Adulthood
- Lisa Sillitoe – Specialist Transition Outreach and Champion for Transition Support & Advocacy
- Katherine McNamara -Specialist SEND (Parent & Carer) Liaison Worker and Champion for Secondary Settings
We Aim To:
- Improve outcomes for holistic well-being and attainment
- Improve access, inclusion and equality
- Provide opportunities and choices for children, young people and parents/carers
- Remove barriers and promote a positive life-long learning experience
- Support pathways to access appropriate services and resources more effectively
How Will We Do This?
By offering an attentive and non-judgemental service that finds positive solutions to complex situations. The Team provide consultations and consider service enquiries to support families, children and young people with high level, multi-complex needs. We will initially apply a triage technique to identify appropriate services and organisations that will meet the identified needs. In cases where this cannot be immediately accomplished we will provide 1-1 support to enable confidence and independence.
We also support schools, partner service and health professionals with advice, guidance, referral pathways and signposting
Our service focus is to improve experiences and life choices for children and young people
Service Enquiries are accepted from all Professionals, Parents, Carers and Young People. If you prefer to have a conversation or would like to ask a question you are welcome to call Jan on 07715 415894
How to request support from us:
Enquiry and Consent for Service Forms can be found in the sidebar, please select the form appropriate to the person or service sending the request.
Please note that all enquiries must be sent to Jan Crook in the 1st instance
Service Enquiries should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
or by post and marked Private & Confidential For The Attention of DSPL9 Triage Service. c/o Bournehall Primary School, Bournehall Avenue. Bushey. Hertfordshire. WD23 3AX
Thank you for visiting our page
Current as of July 2021