Tue 31st January 2017 - Tue 14th March 2017
1:00pm - 3:00pm
Ebury Children’s Centre
This FULLY FUNDED 7 session course is an opportunity for parents to share feelings and experiences and discover solutions to problems based on what works – not what’s meant to work!
The lead facilitator has first hand experience of parenting a child with additional needs.
YOU DO NOT NEED A DIAGNOSIS TO ATTEND THIS COURSE
- Discovering your child’s sensory temperament
- Home/School Issues and meetings with professionals
- Understanding and managing behaviour
- Recognising your child’s emotional needs
- Coping with feelings and the wider family
Dates: Tuesdays 31st January, February 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, March 7th, 14th 2017. Time: 13:00 to 15:00